Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary essential oil is one of the most powerful oils on the planet. According to a recent article published in the Journal Cancer Letters, properties in rosemary has been evaluated for anti-cancer property in prostate, breast, skin, leukemia, and colon cancer with promising results. It’s been shown to boost nerve growth and support healthy brain function.
Having an antioxidant ORAC value of 3,300, rosemary has the same free radical fighting power as goji berries.
Rosemary oil benefits:
- Anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory
- Powerful antioxidant
- Improves memory
- Benefits hair growth
- Detoxifies the liver
- Mix 3 drops with 1/2 tsp coconut oil and rub on neck to improve memory
- Put 5 drops on scalp and massage after showers to thicken hair
- Mix 2 drops with 1/2 tsp carrier oil and rub beneath testicles to heal prostate
- Mix 3 drop with 1/4 tsp coconut oil and rub over gallbladder to improve gallbladder function
- Rub 1-2 drops on your chest and throat every few hours for cough and cold relief
- Add a carrier oil and massage your stomach or rub on the bottom of your feet to alleviate indigestion.
Congratulations! You’ve completed the series. Hopefully, you now understand how important Essential Oils can be to your health.
I wish you health, wealth… and happiness!