Removing Those Football & Baseball Stains

article-hero-football-pants

Getting those football and baseball pant stains out without the chemicals was always a real chore.

Why is it important to get chemicals out of your life ? Because they’re terrible for your health.

Bio-accumulation is the build-up of chemicals and toxins in our bodies and it’s REAL!

What we put in and on our bodies matters. Only 5-10 % of cancers are genetic. READ THAT AGAIN! The other 90% is linked to what we put in and on our bodies, what we put in our mouths and expose ourselves to.

Ditch the chemicals . It’s easy… and I’ll be glad to show you how.

But, back to the dirty pants.

First, soak the pants in lukewarm water and then hit those stains with THIEVES Bar Soap.

Spray stains with Thieves Household Cleaner and scrub-a-dub-tub!!

Finish by adding pants to your regular laundry, I use Thieves Laundry Detergent because it’s effective, free from nasty chemicals, and is super concentrated so we don’t use much.


If you want to know more about some of the other AMAZING Thieves products… text or email me.  I would love to tell you all about them.

  • eo-report-tile-padded-300×289
  • cheryl-lets-talk5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3-a
  • Subscribe to our Newsletter