Frankincense Essential Oil
One of the most underrated essential oils, frankincense could be the most powerful. Frankincense is also known as “boswellia”.
It’s been regarded as a holy oil in the Middle East for centuries and used for anointing individuals. It’s well known from the Bible as one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth. It has also been used with much success to support healthy inflammation response and healthy immune system function.
Frankincense oil benefits:
- Supports healthy inflammation response
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Aids in the cleansing and detoxification of the body
- Promotes healthy mood
- Spiritual awareness
- Promotes total body skin health
- Rub topically behind ears, on chest and neck to support immune system function
- Take internally to support inflammation response and apply topically on areas of joint pain
- Apply topically on age spots, scars and stretch marks to aid in skin regeneration
- Diffuse in the air when praying or meditating
- Use after a trauma to relax and calm yourself
- Diffuse in air to promote seasonal immune system health
- Take internally, diffuse or use topically for cellular health and longevity
Hope this helps!
The article on Melaleuca / Tea Tree is interesting… have you read it?