Clove Essential Oil
Clove essential oil ranks as the No. 1 herb in the world in antioxidant value. Also known as “ORAC” score. Its antioxidant score is 1,078,700 per 100g… where blueberries are 9,300 per 100g. Clove has also been shown to possess antifungal properties.
The Journal of Immunotoxicology just recently published the first ever study proving that the eugenol in clove oil is a powerful anti-inflammatory. In addition, it is commonly used as an antiseptic for oral infections.
Because of its strength, clove oil should be mixed with a carrier oil for most topical applications and only used for short periods… up to two weeks internally.
Clove oil benefits:
- Antibacterial and Anti-inflammatory
- Kills mold and fungus
- Fights candida
- Relief from toothaches
- Powerful antioxidant
- Supports health of liver, skin, hair and mouth
- Kills parasites
- Add 1-2 drops with carrier oil and rub on neck and chest when exposed to fold or flu
- Rub on gums to relieve toothache
- Diffuse 3-4 drops to clean air in your home
- Mix 1 drop to homemade personal care products
- To eliminate acne, mix 3 drops oil and 2 tsp honey. Wash face and rinse.
Wish you the very best!!
Read all about Rosemary Essential Oil